A The Nighthawk X6 AC3200(R8000) Tri-Band WiFi Router with six antennas and three.
(a) 600 Megs on the 2.4 GHz (802.11n)
(b) 1300 Megs on 5 GHz band 1 (802.11ac)
Network bands, delivers combined WiFi connection speeds of up to 3200 Mbps.
Manual Set Up of Netgear X6 (R8000) the router with Internet Connection.
You can change the router Internet connection settings.
1. Open an Google Chrome on your computer which is connected to the ISP's network.
3. Enter the router netgear X6 (R8000) user name and password.
4. Select Internet option.
5. If your Internet connection asking your account name, type it in the Account Name field.
6. Select Dynamic IP.
7. Click the Apply button. Your settings will be saved.
8. Click the Test button to test your Internet connection.
Note: If you are having any network programm or anti-virus
which is installed in your computer you need to have a word with network experts for setting up the router properly that you can chat with us.
The Netgear router lets you access your network anywhere in your house.
However, the operating range of your WiFi connection can be different or also depending on the location of your device(Netgear router).
Please follow the position of your router according to the following instructions:
1. Place your Nighthawk AX8 router near to the centeral area where your computers and other devices operated.
2. Please make sure that the router is within reach of an power outlet
& nearby Ethernet cables for wired connection(if required).
3. Place the router in minimizing the number walls & ceilings b/w the router and your other devices.
(Wired connection) You can setup your computer to the netgear router using an Internet cable.
To connect your computer to the netgear router with an Internet cable:
1. Make sure that the router's power LED is blinking.
2. Connect an Internet cable to an Internet port on your computer.
3. Connect the other end of the cable an port 1 on the Netgear router.
Your computer will be connected to the local area network.
(WiFi connection) To select the WiFi networks:
1. Make sure that the router is On (its Power LED is lit).
2. On your computer, select the WiFi Netgear router network.
3. Join Netgear network and enter your WiFi password.
Your device will be connected to your Netgear Wifi network.